“To improve, in partnership with others, access to needed
health care for the most vulnerable and underserved
residents of Ventura County.”
Board of Directors
Visionary Leadership that is County-Wide
- Connie G. Baer, VCMRF Past Chair, Retired Attorney at Law
- Heather Donley, Executive Director, Assisted Home Health & Hospice Foundation
- Asia Fernandez, PhD - Business Owner
- Mary Jarvis, VCMRF Past Chair, Public Affairs Director, Kaiser Permanente
- Lucas Johnston, VCMRF Past Chair, Vice President/Regional Relationship Manager, Pacific Western Bank
- Brandon Katz, Treasurer, Asst. Vice President – Wealth Management, Senior Financial Advisor/Senior Portfolio Advisor, The HFKN Group, Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated
- Giselle Lembo, VDS Coordinator, Mexican Consulate, Oxnard
- Sean McCulloch, AVP/ Commercial Loan Officer, Ventura County Credit Union
- Patrick L. Miller, VCMRF Chair, President/CEO, CBC Federal Credit Union
- Daren Mills, VCMRF Board Development Chair, Air Traffic Controller/Notary, Department of Defense
- Moises Morales, General Manager, SA Recycling Oxnard
- Carlos Olivas, Community Relationship, Sales & Production Management, Darvik Productions
- Scott Packham, DDS, General Dentist, Rosewood Dental Group
- Clark Rice, Owner/Broker/Realtor, Red Door Real Estate, Supervisor of Air Traffic Control Specialists & Senior Air Traffic Controller, US Department of the Navy
- Roy Schneider, Esq., Attorney at Law, Schneiders & Associates, LLP
- Donna Sepulveda-Weber, VCMRF Vice Chair, Vice President, Sales & Major Accounts, Stewart Title of CA
- Jackie Sherman, PhD, Lecturer, California State University Channel Islands
- Pamela Short, Vice President-Private Mortgage Consultant, Union Bank
- Elena Trevino, VCMRF Secretary, Graphic Designer, Elena Trevino Designs
- Laura Zarate, RN, BSN, Manager of Case Management, Change Healthcare
Victoria “Vicki” Chandler – President/CEO
VCMRF's 2017-18 Community Resource Assessment Study
A Message from the Board of Directors
Celebrating 60-Year Partnership with the Community
VCMRF’s history of supporting programs and services with the community has resulted in some truly outstanding accomplishments, including helping fund programs and services which benefit all residents of Ventura County, especially those that encounter barriers to accessing health care services.
Even with the remarkable accomplishments of the past 60 years, needs are still increasing daily and we need to continue to keep people healthy in our community. We know this is a challenging environment, but we also recognize the commitment and compassion of this generous community, and we have no doubt that together we can meet these challenges.
Vibrant communities bring people together and build on the social and economic assets of their people and organizations. People and organizations working together foster policies that support brighter futures for all our families and strengthen a healthy community. This is why VCMRF thanks you for your gift, regardless of the size of your donation; your support is sincerely appreciated and greatly needed.
Please know that our committed, volunteer, community, board members are investing your donated dollars in the most critical and needed areas in Ventura County.